Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Off Topic: Nationalism of Francis Magalona - A tribute to master rapper of Philippines

I copied this article from Francis M. multiply account.
I want to show his love and loyalty to his country, Philippines. As owner of this blog, I focused my blog in beautiful tourist destination in Philippines because I want to promote tourism. I hope this blog helps Philippine tourism to create jobs for Filipinos...
******************************
Jose Rizal died for us December 30, 1896. Today is his day. In a lamp at his "selda" he hid his last piece "Mi Ultimo Adios" which had these words, "Adios patria adorada.." (Goodbye my beloved country)
He was ahead of his time. With his novels "Noli Mi Tangere" and "El Filibusterismo" he showed everyone his courage. He was a visionary and he saw things that continue up this day.
If Rizal were alive today I would want to have some coffee with him. Talk to him, learn from him, and break bread with him. I look up to the man. I even made a song about him back in the late 90's. It's called "Idol ko si Rizal".
I guess if we just loved our country so much we would be willing to die for it. I would. But a dead me is a useless me. I am more useful alive. As long as I live, I will continue to espouse his dedication to uplift our country and our people.
We are a people with heritage. Period. Before we were colonized by Spain we had a culture, we had governance, we had commerce, and we had our art.Long live Rizal and the other heroes like Bonifacio, del Pilar, Mabini who fought for our independence.
Long live THE FILIPINO AND FILIPINA.
************************************
For more information, you may visit Francis M. multiply account:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Copyright 2007 Philippine Tourist Guide | Tourist Spot | Philippine Paradise | Philippine Festival and Activities