Saturday, January 03, 2009

Holiday Getaway in Pangasinan!!!

Holiday Getaway in Bolinao, Pangasinan
It was almost 12 hours of drive from Batangas to Bolinao, Pangasinan taking STAR Tollway, SLEX, EDSA, NLEX and SCTEX (exit at Subic). Exit from Subic was advised to us to be a shorter way to get to Pangasinan but, unfortunately, it took us longer. It would be faster to take the exit at Hacienda Luisita in Tarlac. It will only consume at most 9 hours. But then, seems like we took this route to get to see other places while on our way there. On our way home back to Batangas, we took the Hacienda Luisita exit. Well, this trip is a way to chill and relax from our busy schedule from work. From a hard days of work, I think it’s really this time of the year that we need to unwind and have a hassle free mind. I don’t want to end this vacation though, especially if you’re in the beach, seeing and feeling the relaxing effect of sunset and sunrise. This vacation is also set in time for me and my wife’s 1st year anniversary. We shared this vacation with some relatives and loved ones. And of course, my 3-month old baby is also with us, travelling the same distance as we do. When he grows up, I will show him pictures of our trip to Pangasinan, sharing to him how wonderful it is spending the holidays with him for the 1st time.

Sharing some pictures of our vacation in Bolinao and staying at Villa Carolina.
Lighthouse...


Villa Carolina Pool...
Villa Carolina Rooms...


Bolinao Sunset...


Bolinao Beach...

Enchanted Cave... One of Dyesebel location...



At Villa Carolina...







1 Comments:

At January 3, 2009 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Marco Crupi said...

Hello I really like your blog, I would like a link exchange with you, I insert your blog to my favorite blogs ;)

the address of my blog is: http://marcocrupifoto.blogspot.com/

My blog deal of the art of photography.
( photo technique, post production, photo retouching, Reportage, how-to and articles )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Copyright 2007 Philippine Tourist Guide | Tourist Spot | Philippine Paradise | Philippine Festival and Activities