Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tourist Destination: Coco Beach, Puerto Galera

At last... I am already 28 years old and a guy from Batangas, it' my first time to visit Puerto Galera. I've been in different places here in Philippines. I've been in Baguio, La Union, Leyte, Cebu, Iloilo, Ozamis, Cagayan de Oro, Davao City, Davao Oriental, Leyte, Bukidnon, Aklan, Boracay, Palawan and others but this is my first time in Mindoro although it's only 45 minutes from my place going to Mindoro. Anyway, in my first time I have a chance to experience having 2 days and 1 night vacation in beautiful place like Coco Beach. From Manila going South it will take you to Talaga Port, Mabini, Batangas (bus or van) about 2-3 hours and from Talaga Port it will take about 45 minutes going to Coco Beach (via passenger boat of Coco Beach). You will have a change to see the beauty of different islands and sea while travelling from Talaga Port to Coco Beach. If you're near the Coco Beach the boat will stop and another boat will pickup the passengers. Going to their Coco Beach Information, they will give you necklace that are made of sea shells and they will also give you fresh buko juice, at that time I feel I am a VIP (hehehe). They have so many beautiful places that you may hang-out. The Silent Pool with jacuzzi, big siwimming pool, place for workout, cable jeepney, banana boat, bar, snorkling and others. So, here are my pictures and enjoy...




































Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Copyright 2007 Philippine Tourist Guide | Tourist Spot | Philippine Paradise | Philippine Festival and Activities